Install Jadoo TV in Amazon Fire stick for 2019
Jadoo TV, a silicon valley-based hi-tech company operating in consumer technology and services is delivering and managing high-quality Live and On-Demand streaming to viewers via its Internet-based S Tbs and Smart TV, Connected Devices and Mobile Apps.
Ever since the launch of Jadoo TV in 2008, a large number of TV viewers worldwide are accessing Hindi channels. Jadoo TV has given a lot of options for accessing live TV channels that include thought-provoking talk shows, dramas, latest news and events, latest movies, and on-demand content. This provides a perfect opportunity for the Indian community to watch Jadoo Live TV channels and stay connected with their roots and culture.
Watch Jadoo Live TV on Amazon Fire stick
With TV viewers becoming more and more connected, Jadoo TV wants to build engaging and intuitive Smart TV and mobile applications featuring live TV channels, movies, and on-demand videos. Jadoo TV’s top priority is to tap the smartphone market and widen the reach to popular mobile platforms such as iOS and Android by developing apps tailored for them. Jadoo TV worked hard to improve the customer experience by ensuring that the apps come with top features such as in-app search, program guide and much more.
How to install Jadoo TV in Amazon Fire stick and stream Indian channels
The best part is Jadoo TV also works well when accessed on Amazon Fire stick. It is easy to install Jadoo TV app with Amazon Fire stick and enjoy streaming media. A feature in the Amazon app will help you determine where to put your antenna for the strongest signal. You can watch Jadoo live TV channels through Fire TV experience by connecting a digital antenna to Amazon Fire stick. Jadoo TV gives you a single platform for broadcasting your local channels on Live TV in a super-high quality uncompressed HD picture and access features such as an “On Now” row and channel guide on the Fire TV home screen. You can also record TV shows and stream on multiple devices. There’s also a setting for scheduling, deleting and canceling voice recordings.
Setting up Amazon Fire stick
To set up a digital antenna for your Amazon Fire stick:
• Plug in the antenna to the “RF” input with a coaxial cable that reaches the back or side of your TV
• Go the Network connection on the Fire TV Home Screen selecting the Live TV tile and choose the Channel Scan option from the menu
• As with any scan follow the on-screen instructions to find channels
• After it has finished scanning, find the available channels. You can then visit the Fire TV home screen for streaming your live TV channels
• Select the top Hindi channels on Jadoo TV using the proprietary Jadoo set-top box for Indian channels and Internet TV box for Indian channels.
• Add videos and movies to your favorite list. It allows you to navigate content such adding list of channels on player screen, search through channel number and so on.
For More Details Check JadooTv Contact Page or Call Them: +1 619-523-6688
You May Also Like : The Best Media Streaming Devices of 2018