Install Kodi On Fire TV
Today in this article I will be sharing the complete guide on how to install kodi on Fire TV. But before we proceed to the guide let me introduce you to firestick because many people don’t have much knowledge about firestick. The Amazon Fire Stick is a small device the size of a flash drive that plugs into a TVs HDMI port. The Fire Stick enables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and much more.
But why we need to install Kodi on Fire TV? Kodi is an open source software and it can be easily installed on Fire TV. After the installation of Kodi on Fire TV, you will be able to stream tons of new movies, series and TV shows directly on to your Amazon Fire Stick. But be careful because nowadays many Kodi users are facing https //vshare. eu/pair error on Kodi. Which may interrupt your streaming. But don’t worry because there are many ways to solve this error. So, let’s proceed with the installation procedure of Kodi on firestick.
2 Efficient way to Install Kodi On Fire TV
There are still many ways to install kodi on Fire TV but the bellow i mention 2 efficient methods to install kodi,
1. Install Kodi on Fire TV Using Downloader
• Open the Firestick Home Screen. Now navigate to Settings > Device > Developer Options.
• Now, you have to turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Source. By default, “Apps from Unknown Source” is off and you just need to turn it On.
• After that click on Yes when popup came.
• Now go back to your home screen and open the App Store. Here you have to download an app called “Downloader”.
• It will take a few seconds to download.
• Now Search for the app in the firestick home screen and install it on your Amazon firetv.
• After installing the Downloader app on firestick, Open it.
• Now you have to enter an URL which would take you to the Kodi app’s downloading page.
• On your firestick downloader app and download the apk of Kodi on firestick.
• After downloading the Kodi, you would see the typical Android UI of installing the app.
• Now Just install the Kodi on Amazon firestick.
• That’s all. You have done. Now you are ready to use Kodi on firestick.
• Just open the Kodi on firestick and start exploring your favorite stuff.
This is the easiest way to install Kodi on Fire TV. If you are still not able to use Kodi on firestick then follow below guide where we have shared a tutorial on how to Install Kodi on Fire TV using ES File Explorer.
2. Install Kodi On Fire TV Using ES File Explore
• First, open the ES Explorer app.
• From the ES Explorer menu, go to Tools > Download Manager
• Now Click on + New from the bottom menu.
• After that, put URL of kodi apk in the path.
• Click on Download Now
• The Kodi installation file will now begin to download.
• Once the Kodi apk file is downloaded, click on the Open file to install it on your Fire TV.
• Now, Go back to your Android TV Box home screen.
• That’s it. open the Kodi app and you are ready to use.
There are still many ways to install kodi on Fire TV but the above-mentioned methods are working fine. If you have still any doubt, feel free to comment. Here the list of top 5 chromecast alternative for media streaming.
You May Also Like : The Best Media Streaming Devices of 2018